In submitting an article to the Journal of Juridica published by the Faculty of Law of Gunung Rinjani University, I / we as the authors stated that:
- I am authorized by other co-authors to agree to this provision.
- I / We guarantee that:
- Articles that we send are original, not yet officially published in other journals, are not being considered by other journals and do not violate existing copyright or other third party rights;
- I / We are the sole author of the article and have full authority to enter into this agreement and in granting rights to the JURIDICA Journal do not violate other obligations;
- The article does not contain anything that is unlawful, has a racial nature, and is political in nature and defames certain groups / groups.
- I / we have been careful to maintain the integrity of the article;
- If accepted, I / We agree that the article must be licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License
- If the law requires that the article be published in the public domain, I / We will notify the JURIDICA Journal at the time of submission.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License